Monday, November 2, 2009

ZOMBEEZ GALORE A SUCCESS!

Photobucket

So I started this project on a whim, full of inspiration and a desire to be a bit creative..I originally was aiming to get 30 zombies but with the great response I ended up with 57! :) Thanks to everyone who helped with the project and who supported me along the way...It's your support that helps me to continue to grow and push myself.

Now for you guys just tunin' in or who missed part of the project, ZOMBEEZ GALORE AIN'T OVER.

I will be makin' a small lil' sub-site that will have all these zombies available for prints and the option of sending your requests for customized zombie pictures, only this time for a small fee...keep updated by subscribing to this blog and/or following me on Twitter (twitter.com/thetoonman)

THANKS again guys, take it easy and in the words of Mr. Stan Lee, EXCELSIOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment