Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ZOMBEEZ GALORE: Zombee #1: Mark Twain

Photobucket

Dedication goes out to my friend Gabe who always has some great ideas for me, 'preciate it man. Gabe actually sent me a few to do, which is great! so be expecting more dedications to the man ;).

Mr. Mark Twain kicks off ZOMBEEZ GALORE..for this series, I'm back to usin' the pencil 1st ink 2nd combo rather than just straight ink...its been awhile since i've drawn like this, but both techniques offer different styles and i felt for this series it needed to have a "bolder" ink style as while as a slight "comic booky" feel to it, which I can achieve a whole lot better when I of course sketch it out first...

Here's the pic I used for reference...

Photobucket

If you don't know who Twain is....just google and read Wikipedia ;), haha.

Keep the requests coming! 18 days 'til Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment