Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ZOMBEEZ GALORE

Photobucket

So I was watching "The Nightmare Before Christmas" this morning and in all the commotion and hub-bub I've been goin' through, I didn't realize how close we were to Halloween! One of my favorite holidays, and it got me thinking..what I could do to help commemorate this pagan holiday ;)..

So I am have decided to start ZOMBEEZ GALORE, where your friendly neighborhood cartoonist, me, will take your requests for zombie drawings and post them here on the blog, along with the name of the person the zombie is dedicated to..whether its a pirate zombie, bill cosby zombie...gerbil zombie, WHATEVER, it DOES NOT matter, ANYTHING & EVERYTHING can be a zombie!!!

I'll be takin' zombie requests and workin' on as many as my free time allows me to until Halloween, which will be the LAST day, so send in your requests now b/c ZOMBEEZ GALORE starts TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment