Sunday, October 18, 2009

ZOMBEEZ GALORE: Zombee 9: Rachel Zoe

Photobucket

Ms Rachel Zoe Zombie is dedicated to my good friend Lovette, shout out to her and Noorrby!

Rachel Zoe, I really had no idea who she was honestly and only saw that she had a show while lookin' through the tv guide tryin' to find something to watch...

She's actually a preetty big deal it seems, and actually now I am inspired to catch her show!

Photobucket

I love the expression on her face in this pic I used as a reference to help me caricaturize the lovely lady...I actually liked the quirky expression so much I really didn't wanna add too much or rather take away too much from this, thus I gave her more..."subtle" zombie features on her face and focused on other parts more to give that "hey i'm really dead and i'm going to eat you b/c i'm a zombie" feel. ;).

I actually was pretty happy with the missing hand...I wasn't sure how to pose the hand since its not in the original picture, so i thought "hey...she's a zombie...she doesn't need two hands", and voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment