Thursday, October 22, 2009

ZOMBEEZ GALORE: Zombee #15: Kirk Fights Zombie Horde

Photobucket

This particular zombie bashing is dedicated to one of very good friends Kirk, hope ya dig it man.

When I asked Kirk for a zombie request, he "surprisingly" wanted to be the one fighting the zombies vs. him being a zombie..now, if you know Kirk, then you know I expected this, haha, and an idea started to form....I just wasn't sure of the weaponry he would be using...he then messaged me where his zombie pic and why he wasn't "destroying zombies with a machete and a hammer" and i thought.."eureka".

I've been pretty set on stickin' to a particular..mmm "graphic" style for this series, but I notice myself wanting to stray a bit as we get further into the project...this being a good example, I decided to try a different style and make this more "anime" looking..2 reasons..1.) i like anime and i thought the idea i had for the pose/composition it would be a great style and 2.) the style allowed me to create a few "clone" zombies, which i then copy/pasted the hell outa them, to give the effect that Kirk is fighting a hellish, never-ending army of the zombie horde...and yes, i believe that is how he would look if he was fighting a zombie horde.

No comments:

Post a Comment