Friday, October 23, 2009

ZOMBEEZ GALORE: Zombee #18: Teddie Roosevelt

Photobucket

Mr. Teddy is dedicated to my ol' friend Marty, hope you doin' good man, and that you like this drawing!

Like I've mentioned before, I wanna take these zombie drawings to another level, as far as how "scary" they look...I want to go "darker" with at least some of these zombies..so this one is a step in that direction...

For this particular effect, I stayed away from using any "bold" lines and kept all lines pretty thin.....I thought giving no eyes to teddie vs "zombie eyes" would help him to look more morbid, as well as some blood running down his chin...I also kept the lines very "loose" as well as the form...

I'm happy with the way this one turned out and am excited to get a few more to go to "the dark side".

No comments:

Post a Comment