Monday, October 26, 2009

ZOMBEEZ GALORE: Zombee #26: Death Throttle

Photobucket

This car from hell is dedicated to Travis, thanks for the request man!

This zombie pic is the second "inanimate object" zombie of the series, the first being the pineapple (check back to Zombie #10 see what I'm talking about).

As a cartoonist, this is where I can have the most fun...I mean, caricatures are fun things, BUT making an inanimate object into a being, capable of physically displaying emotions, is something that I thoroughly enjoy, b/c I am creating these features from scrap vs a caricature where those features are already set for you, i.e. the eyes, how far apart they are; big, small nose; etc etc . <---totally NOT grammatically correct, haha.

I wanted to do more with the background, maybe even photoshop a couple blurred trees to give a sense of speed but alas, I only have so much time to create these drawings, which is the reason I stick with the "styles" I've been using...and actually, in these last few posts I've gotten a lot faster...before in the last couple weeks I've only been able to draw 2-3 in an hour or so, today I drew 6. :D.

I always like giving myself projects like this to do, where I get to interact with everyone and simultaneously get the practice and experience I need to further myself as an artist, so a big THANK YOU to everyone who's been supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment