Friday, October 23, 2009

ZOMBEEZ GALORE: Zombee #17: You Gotta Have Friends

Photobucket

Hahaha, this one is dedicated to my dear friend Marce, hooope you liiike it! :D, if i have some fans that have never been lucky enough to see this ugly mug, i'm the guy on the farthest right, the one with some brain showing..the cats you see with me are some of my best friends, the bodyless one is the one that requested this drawing..she wanted a group pic of us, sooo i was happy to oblige :P.

I wasn't planning on caricaturizing myself for this project, so this'll probably the only one you see of me..and somehow my friend Kirk has ended up in two of these drawings already! Yeah I know, this drawing is a lil' mean-spirited but I don't know what we would do without you Marce!

No comments:

Post a Comment