Friday, October 16, 2009

ZOMBEEZ GALORE: Zombee #6: Wild Things

Photobucket

So first of all, "Where The Wild Things Are", the book, has been somethin' that has stuck with me ever since I read it...not so much the story, but the artwork..i've ALWAYS loved the artwork..and so I was very excited when I decided I would draw this guy, in tribute to the book, and the movie, which was released today in theaters...GREAT movie by the way, just came back from seein' it..going on my favorites list ;).

So the quote I used, "I will eat you up I love you so much" is one of the sweetest quotes I've read..buut since this is a dark picture, ironically I think it helps set the mood that much better...

Anyways, it was great fun doing this one, keep sending me your zombie requests! ANYTHING/EVERYTHING can be a zombie!

No comments:

Post a Comment